- Applicants must be affiliated with Hill Air Force Base by being a dependent (child/spouse) of one of the following:
- An active duty U.S. Military member currently assigned to Hill AFB.
- An active duty U.S. Military member assigned elsewhere in Utah.
- Reservist or National Guard who is a full-time member stationed at Hill AFB.
- A deceased U.S. Military member.
- A retired U.S. Military member.
- An active civil service employee at Hill AFB.
- Applicant must be graduating from an accredited High School or hold a GED equivalent.
- Applicants are only eligible to receive an award for a total of one year.
- Applicant must plan to attend or be already enrolled an accredited college or university during the 2021-2022 academic year in pursuit of an undergraduate degree, a graduate degree, or certification.
- Applicant must notify the Hill AFB Spouses Scholarship Chair if there are changes in status with the school (ex: From full-time to part-time or drops from the college/university).
- Applicant is ineligible if already awarded a full scholarship (e.g. ROTC) or attending service academies.
- Applicant cannot be a dependent of a member of the Scholarship Committee or the Executive Board at the time of applying.
- Scholarships will be paid directly to the school upon which written approval listed in the application.
- Scholarships will be awarded for tuition, books, and educational fees.
- Any unused portion will be returned to the Hill AFB Spouses Club.
- The Hill AFB Spouses Club is not responsible for any late fees due to missing or late scholarship awards.
Scholarship awards will be based upon the following criteria: scholastic ability, service and citizenship activities, extracurricular activities, character references, work experience and personal essay. Financial need is not taken into consideration.
INCOMPLETE OR INACCURATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AND WILL BE DISQUALIFIED
Print the scholarship form and mail documents POSTMARKED BY APRIL 15, 2021 to:
Hill Spouses club
P.O. Box 56041
Hill Air Force Base, UT 84056-0041
For questions and concerns please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete anonymity of applicants will be preserved during the selection process. All application materials are used ONLY for the purpose of eligibility verification and recipient selection. ALL submitted materials will be shredded.