One of the club’s main focus is on giving back our time, treasure and talent to our community, spouses and Team Hill. One of the ways we do that is through our Annual Scholarship for spouses and high school students. We’ve raised thousands of dollars for these scholarships.
Charitable or Volunteer Requests
We also provide many charitable grants to groups and events that benefit our community, our families, and our Airmen. Though our donations certainly help our community, our REAL impact comes from volunteering our time and energy.
Here are just some of the club's accomplishments over the past year.
- Packed 425 boxes of food for Bountiful Food Bank
- Collected three boxes of toiletries and other necessities for The Veteran's Pantry
- Collected 141 articles of winter clothing (coats, hats, gloves, etc.) for The Lantern House
- Helped Operation Homefront with its toy giveaway, which served 243 families. Leftover toys went to the Exceptional Family Member program and the Child Development Center
- Donated to the Foreign Liaison Officers and family of the F-16 International branch for the International Culinary Tasting Buffet
- Donated money to help the Air Force Village acquire bowling shirts
- Collected 70 books for Little Libraries
- Collected more than 75 art supplies for The Crisis Nursery
- Provided an auction item for the Air Force Charity Ball
- Donated $500 to Operation Homefront
- Supported our local Clearfield American Legion
- Donated to the International Spouses’ Buffet